GENOVA ORGANIX VS GREAT PLAINS OAT

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Lab Testing GENOVA ORGANIX VS GREAT PLAINS OAT

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

please specify pros and cons?
      organix has an antioxidant marker which would seem useful?
      how do you relate the different groups of acids – like yeast high causes …causes…Krebbs Cycle problems.
      I am looking at them separately but I should be looking for patterns/ and relationships to other groups of acids.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lorraine,
        Our preference is the OAT from Great Plains. This is why I personally emphasize it so much in our courses, as well as one-day intensive seminars. One of thing that is lacking from the Organix profiles is specific markers for clostridia bacteria which we know manipulates so many neurochemical and metabolic processes in the body. Also, the OAT from Great Plains has oxalates which also affect many biochemical processes.

There is not one specific pathogen or toxins that alters Kreb Cycle or Mitochondrial Markers 100% of the time and unfortunately coming up with a pattern of acids related to one specific trigger is difficult to do. Overall, the Kreb Cycle and Mitochondrial markers are effected by many other things, this is why correlating that information to yeast, clostridia and oxalates is so important – many of which are not or missed by the Organix test.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.