Biofilm Protocol

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Candida Biofilm Protocol

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

To clarify:
      can use low dose nystatin + biocidin at same time? what dose nystatin?
      re interfase plus – if you’re treating ~ 3-4 months for candida, would you have to use the interface plus the whole time?
      using the biofilm protocol for someone with SIBO and candida, would it also be effective for SIBO? I plan to use the Biocidn Comp Cleanse for this client
      How long would you have to treat for P Aeruginosa?
      Would GI Detox (Biocidin) also be an option for Step 3 in the Biofilm Program?
      Treating Vaginal Candida and Gut- treat at the same time? use biocidin as vaginal insert?
      did you indicate that p aerginosa can cause cystic fibrosis? or found in people with cf?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lorraine:

1 – Yes, you can use Biocidin and Nystatin at the same time in my experience.
        2 – Interfase Plue – at least for 2 months off a 4 month cycle
        3 – SIBO – haven’t done it. It might be?
        4 – P. Aeruginose – I wouldn’t treat this bacteria any different than others. At least 6 to 8 weeks should be sufficient.
        5 – GI Detox – this could work
        6 – Vaginal – yes, they could be done at the same time. We have never used Biocidin vaginally so no experience. I would recommend the Femdophilus from Jarrow. You would need to speak to a representative at BioBotanical Research to see if they have any experience with vaginal administration of Biocidin.
        7 – It is certainly found in CF. I don’t beleive it is a cause.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.