yeast/lead

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Bowel Detox yeast/lead

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      I have posted this before -you had suggested 2 weeks Biocidin then follow with lead detox.
      my question?

with this client – lead toxicity/pathogens/candida but no sx
      since heavy metals can cause chronic candida, and lead is more significant, why wouldnt it be better
      to do a heavy metal detox first, then see what there is to treat in the gut? and treat for yeast then accordingly.
      Both protocols at once would be a lot for the body?
      thanks
      Lorraine

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lorraine,
        It all comes down to symptoms. If you have a patient with bowel problems and symptoms of yeast I would get after that first to give them some relief. I have this dilemma all the time with autistic kids who have yeast/gut problem and high metals. The chelation of metals takes time. Some cases months and months without any significant change in behavior, but treating yeast/gut issues can bring about fairly immediate changes.

In this scenario, if the person is symptomless and going after yeast/gut imbalances (seen on a test), but you feel wouldn’t cause much of a change in how they feel physically than I agree going after metals is worthwhile. It’s going to take time anyway and most people won’t feel a dramatic difference with metal chelation right away.

Dr. Woeller

thank you
        Lorraine

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.