SIBO mastery course exams

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth SIBO mastery course exams

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello! I’m not seeing any recent notes here, based on the “freshness” column. Perhaps I’m in the wrong place for the current SIBO mastery course, summer 2018? However, I have a question about how the exams work. I received and downloaded the Exam Guide for modules 1-3 and emailed Brian to ask when the actual exam is due. He said there is no due date. Will an exam format be scored by the teaching team at some point? I recall there is a certificate option at the end of the course, but I’m not clear on how that happens. The initial overview email, send out June 4, does not address the exams. Thank you for your help and clarification. – Terry Mast

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Terry,
        Apologies for the delayed response. They system wasn’t notifying my email of postings. This happens from time to time when the hosting company goes through automatic updates. I believe you received a response to this question, but let me check just to make sure.

The exams do get scored. What Brian I think was trying to say is we allow for plenty of time to take the exams even after the live presentations are over. This is to allow people an opportunity to go back and listen to material if they need to. There is a certificate option for those who want to take the exams. Once the exams are completed and certificate is sent.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

P.S. I will follow-up with Brian too as he handles the certificate distribution.

Thank you, Dr. Woeller! I’m getting my questions answered a bit at a time, and I very much appreciate it. Having a more open-ended time frame to complete the exam has been helpful around my summer schedule, thank you.

The document I was able to download when Brian first sent the “Exam 1 is ready” email notification is titled “SIBO Mastery Course Exam Guide: Exam #1 – Modules 1 thru 3”. Is this the same document that I should fill out with responses and upload for scoring? Or is there another document (the title of Guide makes me wonder if this “guide” is a practice for a different/final document for Exam #1). Once I know the proper document, I’d also need to know how/where to submit or upload it for scoring.

Again, thank you,
          Terry

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Terry,
          No problem at all with needing more time. Summer always gets busy.

There are so many moving parts to these websites with the forum, videos, document section, exam, etc. that one software update can disrupt the flow and coordination of information. We appreciate you reaching out to us and letting us know what you are seeing on your end. The exam section is suppose to present a question and then score the exam at the end (at least that is how I understand from the tech guy Brian). I will reach out to him and let him know about your message and have him take a look at things.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Sincerely,
          Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.