SIBO _ + Gut Pathogens

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth SIBO _ + Gut Pathogens

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      Im still confused – I have a client with SIBO, Klebsiella oxytoca, citrobacter aalonaticus, enterobacter cloacae – not to mention 3 autoimmune conditions. So do I start with Biocidin protocol and hope it gets the SIBO or do I start with Rifaxamin/neomycin to get the SIBO, then the Biocidin protocol?
      thanks
      Lorraine

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lorraine,
        With her level of disease I would personally do the antibiotics first, then switch over to the Biocidin protocol.
        Dr.Woeller

which antibiotic?

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

If its just diarrhea than Rifaximin. If a mixture of diarrhea/constipation or not sure then both Rifaxiamine and Neomycin.

Dr. Woeller

just confirmed for hydrogen SIBO
          attaching Commonwealth lab – mmmm…no option to upload test? but it is + for hydrogen
          so don’t need the neomycin
          so step 1 – if someone has SIBO use the rifaximin first, then follow with botanical protocol like biocidin to get the rest.

in your experience, are there side effects to Rifaximin / does it or not negatively impact micro biome/ i have heard both yes and no

same client who had emailed you about her autistic son

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Lorraine,
            In our experience the Rifaximin has been well tolerated, although not commonly tolerated by insurance companies wanting to pay. Although, this may be changing with Rifaximin being recommended on TV for people with IBS-D.

I would do the Rifaximin first, followed by the comprehensive cleaning program

Dr. Woeller

thank you
            LL

Viewing 6 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.