Other Yeast and Fungal Markers

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Candida Other Yeast and Fungal Markers

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have a patient who has 3 yeast / fungal markers:
      3 oxyglutaric ( #3) and Carboxycitric (#8) – Are these 2 linked to Candida and the Rx option would be Nystatin/ Biocidin?

The third marker is Tricarballyic (#9)— understood to be a chemical byproduct from fumonisms contaminating an ingested corn-based product. Is the Rx seeking out historically the source of ingestion to avoid ? Any Rx to mitigate ( ? activated charcoal) or facilitate removal of this chemical byproduct? Does it become entrenched in biofilms?

Any relevant clinical associations in patients who exhibit these yeast markers and yet no measurable Arabinose?

How to Rx Aspergillus and Penicillum alone ( i.e yeast and fungal markers #2, #4, and #5)? Any clinical associations with patients who exhibit just these markers?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Richard,
        #3 and #8 are both linked to yeast too. Personally, I would use Biocidin for them.

#9 – it likely becomes entrenched in biofilms, but don’t know specifically. What I know about it is it is linked to corn products. The exact source of what product is hard to locate. What we have done is have people try to consume less corn products as much as possible and then retest. As of yet I have not seen Tricarbyllic show up by itself without there being some other yeast markers so proceeding with yeast treatment with something like Biocidin is worthwhile.

You might find some people with generalized gas and bloating, but nothing specific as far as symptoms.

If you finding the mold toxins by themselves they are likely from food exposure. Symptoms of bloating and gas may be present. If environmental mold, i.e. mold from home or office, than some people will experience allergy symptoms such as nasal and sinus congestion or respiratory issues. The respiratory symptoms usually only occur in the presence of the mold spores and not when someone is out of the home or building.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.