module 4 breakout lecture: Stress Reduction?

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth module 4 breakout lecture: Stress Reduction?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I am looking back through Module 4 slides/notes and see the indication on slide 116 that there was to be a “Stress Reduction and Additional Strategies for Improvement of GI Motility” breakout lecture. When I went back to the Module 4 postings on the site, I am not seeing a lecture on this topic (I do see the Biofilm, Klaire supplements, and Pre/Pro biotics topics). Should I be looking elsewhere or is there an update on the availability of this bonus piece?
      Thanks for your help.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Terry,
        Thanks. You are correct. It’s not there in Module #4. I got a little behind on that particular breakout lecture. However, it’s on my ‘to do’ list for this week, along with getting all of the other breakout lecture slides converted to PDF and putting together the final exam for the SIBO course. Sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Thank you, Dr. Woeller. No worries at all — I just wanted to be sure I hadn’t missed anything, so whenever it’s posted will be fine. That was a really full module, so much good stuff. 🙂 – Terry

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Terry,
          Thanks. I just completed getting all of the breakout lectures converted into full image PDFs and note-taking version PDFs. Brian will get those loaded into each module.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.