Lab results negative

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Parasites Lab results negative

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have a client who has some anal itching along with sticky skin around the anus in the morning after BM. She has a lot of intestinal bloating. Her CDSA came back negative for parasites. SIBO came back negative although I swear she has it. Very mildly elevated arabinose on OATs. Would you still treat as if it were parasites? Yeast? SIBO? She doesn’t have the financial means to do another test (401-H).

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Denise,
        I would do a botanical intervention that would cover SIBO and yeast (that also includes some wormwood). Consider the comprehensive bowel detox program from BioBotanical Research – http://www.biocidin.com.

Dr. Woeller

Great, that was exactly what I was thinking.

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Let me know how it goes if you get a chance.
          Dr. Woeller

Hi Denise,

When you say ‘SIBO came back negative’, which test did you use?

Thanks

Nathalie

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

BTW – I see a number of breath tests come back negative in people with a lot of digestive issues reminiscent of SIBO

Dr. Woeller

Dr. Woeller I was wondering what you thought of Live Cell Analysis? Especially when nothing specific is showing up on the other stool/breath/OAT tests.

Thank you,

Kelly

DrWoeller
            Keymaster

Kelly,
              I have seen the technology for Live Cell Analysis years ago and it is certainly interesting. However, I have never been active with it regarding treatment.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 5 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.