"IBS" patient

Home Forums SIBO Mastery Digestive Problems "IBS" patient

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dr Woeller
      This patient came to me a second opinion with pretty debilitating abdominal pain. fatigue, constipation, depression. Can you review her OAT and let me know your thoughts. My biggest concern were the mt markers. Not sure how to interpret them at this point. I started treating her for the yeast but she has been very intolerant of nystatin and even biocidin. She does not seem to tolerate anything that goes in her gut – just drinking soy milk and eating rice at this point. This was emailed to me from another doctor so it may be out of order. thanks
      Best
      RC

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Rebecca,
        There is not a lot to go on here with this OAT. Many of the imbalances are fairly typical of dysbiosis, but her symptoms and intolerances are much more severe than what the test would indicates.

Her Quinolinic Acid is a bit high which can be stressful to the nervous system. Niacinamide at 500mg to 1000mg daily would help with this.

Has she been scoped? Assessed for H. pylori, parasitic infections…even SIBO?

The Orotic is slightly high which does indicate excessive ammonia. What could help here is some Potassium-Sodium Butyrate – 1 to 2 capsules twice daily – http://www.bodybio.com/storeproduct363.aspx.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.